Open When... This is your last letter

Dear Boyfriend,

I cannot believe that you have finally reached the last letter of this gift! I'm so excited that you opened all the other letters and got to enjoy my comforting words on each page. This gift must have lasted you a long time huh? Because you know your baby girl came up with every single scenario she could think of. Truly, I wanted to brighten your day one letter at a time. As long as I get to make you the happiest man on Earth, then my destiny is fulfilled. I'm so pleased that I pictured this gift in my head and wrote out letters and decorated them and came up with gifts, all for my baby to never feel alone. Just know that as long as I am your girlfriend, I will never stop finding ways to surprise you and keep you cheerful. I created this gift with the entirety of my imagination and my heart, two things I am always willing to present to you. You are the most dreamiest, gentle, and romantic man I've ever met. I am on cloud nine with you. I've never met anyone who's changed my life the way you have. I'll be fulfilled traveling through life with you, holding your hand. You're the only person I will ever need by my side. You and me are unstoppable, because we are passionate, we are caring, and we are fiery. I'm more than in love with the way you treat me, with the way you respect me, and with the way you tend to me. One thing is clear to me: when we fell in love at first sight, we were intended to be together for the rest of our lives. I'm very grateful to the friends that have supported us, to our parents that drove us to see each other countless times, and to fate that allowed us to be together. I will never be lonely or depressed as long as I have you in my life. Ciao baby, I love you with all my heart. Have a wonderful night.