Open When... You get this (through the mail letter #2)

Dear Boyfriend, 

Hai babycakes. Guess who loves you as much as I do? No one! No one other than me of course. Because only my love for you skyrockets out of this world and leaves tingles on every planet. Only my love can bring unforgettable warmth like the sun. Only my love shines as bright as stars on a dark night. Only my love is as beautiful as the galaxy. Only my love extends beyond the universe and lingers on past the limits. Only my love can do all these wonderful things and that is all because of you baby. Before you, I didn't think it was possible to miss a person a minute after they leave. Before you, I never knew what it was like to stare into someone's eyes with full certainty that they were the one and only. Before you, I never knew how comforting a single hug could be. Before you, I never knew how to be myself around others. Before you, I could never be confident in myself. Before you, I never knew how a text could make my whole entire day. Before you, I never knew the risk of giving someone your heart and praying that they take precious care of it. Before you, I would have never thought of myself as anything more than just an "ordinary girl". Before you, I never knew how to love truly and infinitely. Before you, I was a completely different person and was missing something. Having met you and known you for this long, you've completely changed my world. You made me into such a better version of myself that I never even imagined was possible. You changed me, you changed my perspective upon many things, you changed my thoughts, my feelings, my way of showing love and emotion and it was all for the better. You were my missing piece that completed and healed me. I know not a lot of people are fortunate to find someone they adore so very much and have this someone become their soulmate and their other half. It doesn't happen to everyone. I would wish that true love with a connection and passion as strong as ours could be blessed upon everyone in the universe, but miracles like that do not exist. Regardless of the unfortunate, I was lucky -- I was blessed with a brilliant, strong, confident, loving, passionate, caring, kind, loyal, amazingly perfect man who walked into my life in the August of 2015. I consider myself a very fortunate human being. Discovering love in its best and at an early age was never what I expected but it is done with no regrets, only hopes leading and brightening a path to the future. A future fully supported by our endless love which fails to give up on us. I needed to send a huge wave of appreciation with this letter because darling, a blessing like you will only come along once in my life, and I shall take you and treasure you in my heart forever. Baby, all your words and actions will never be forgotten or ignored. I appreciate even the tiniest favors and the quietest compliments. I love you and everything you do. Forever in my heart is where I plan to keep you. You will forever be blessing my life in a million ways.