Open When... It's Valentine's Day

Dear Boyfriend,

Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life! Today is a very special day because it falls on one of our anniversaries as well. Double the occasion! I'm so honored to be spending the day with you. You have no idea how much I've missed you this past week. My thoughts revolve around you every hour of the day and they intensify up till the moment we meet. Then my heart explodes of happiness upon seeing your beautiful face. I can't wait to be graced with your presence. Until then, you have this wonderful letter to read and enjoy. What I wanted to tell you on Valentine's Day is that I've never been as happy as I am with you. You've been the greatest blessing in my life ever since I laid my eyes upon you. You never fail to surprise me with gifts and excite me for each date. You are the best boyfriend in the entire world. I'll never forget how you've stood up all night with me waiting for me to finish my assignments. That was your first act of kindness, and certainly a meaningful one. All the times you've been exceptionally kind to me are engraved in my heart and I am eternally grateful. I'll never find another man that is as caring, sweet, and emotional as you. I love the way you accept my feelings and treat me like a queen. No matter the obstacles I throw at you, you find a way to please me. No matter how low my spirit is, you raise it without fail. You've improved my self-confidence countless times with your excessive compliments. Thank you for your endless devotion to this relationship and to me. Our first Valentine's Day together was well spent, let's make the others just as special. This holiday is for us and our genuine passion. I love you endlessly mi amor. Happy Valentine's Day!