Open When... You Want Candy

Dear Boyfriend,

My sweet prince, I'm so glad you opened this letter! I know you may not be as much of a choc-o-holic as me but we all have our cravings right? We all have our cheat days where we reach for a little treat. I know your favorite candy at the moment is peanut M&Ms. I couldn't agree more that they are delicious! I think my favorite candy at the moment is Kit Kat... Or Snickers... Or Ferrero Rochers... Or you! You're just as sweet as candy! I couldn't even decide really because they are all so mouth watering. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, you! I just wanted to check in on you with a peaceful letter and let you know that I am missing you. I am missing you and in my dreams I am thinking about how much I want to be near you and feel your body heat and feel your hand intertwined with mine. I want to laugh with you. I want to share a bag of M&Ms with you and fight for the last one. I want to do those things you only really imagine in a slow motion music video. You know what I mean. I want to dance on our tippie toes. I want to walk into your embrace and feel how right that place is for me. I want to snuggle my nose into your chest and stay that way for an extended moment. I want you to joke about my height as I conversely joke about yours. I'm short and you're tall. I'm small and you're large. I'm me and you're you. I'm yours and you're mine... I love you.

*peanut butter M&Ms