Open When... You don't want to study

Dear Boyfriend,

You ever heard of the story of the boy who lost his pen? So once upon a time there was a boy who lost his pen. He wasn't able to take notes in school. Because he wasn't able to take notes, he wasn't able to study and he wasn't able to pass his exams. He had to drop out of school. He tried to get a job instead. He couldn't get a job because when he came to fill out his job application, he had lost his pen. He wasn't able to fill out the application for unemployment because he lost his pen. All of these misfortunes happened to him because he lost his pen. I'm not saying that any of these things will ever happen to you. I'm saying that the pen stands for a principle that we must have responsibility for school, for work, and for life. So we are at a stage in our life where we need to pass school to move onto college. While there, we need to explore our options and figure out what career path interests us. And then build our careers slowly and surely. I'm not saying that it is easy. I'm not saying that there's not going to be days where you want to give it all up. But I'm here telling you that it is worth it. One day you will reread this letter in college. You'll like the position you are in. You'll appreciate how your angel guided you into doing better in school. You'll be a grown up, and you'll realize the value of education. So baby, I think it's important for you to study for your classes or for your exam right now. It will help you to get a better grade, and better grades and better habits help you in the future. I don't even think the grades matter as much as the discipline matters. As long as you master studying in high school, you should have no problem in college. It's not that it's hard. It just takes a lot of patience and focus. Train yourself baby. Take it a little bit at a time, over the course of a week. You'll notice how much easier your classes will become. That's all from me now hunny. I love you so very much and I wish you luck on your next exam. Take care love.

*sticky notes