Random Letter #1 (My Universe)

Dear Boyfriend,

Do you have even the slightest idea of how much you mean to me? Baby, you cannot even imagine... You are my star, my world, my universe. You are my love, my heart, my soul. You are my one and only, my lover, my future husband. You are my spirit, my essence, my warmth. You are my companion, my other half, my king. You are my partner, my mate, my hubby. You are the striking definition of perfection in my eyes. Everything about you makes me ecstatic, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You make my world such a better place, and it is necessary for you to know just how much you mean to me. You are my better half, and together, we make each other whole. As the months slip us by, times get harder, but you remind me of what we are fighting for. You are worth all this struggle. You and you only. You've reminded me that I would do anything for you. After all, you are my universe. Everything I do in my life revolves around you in some way. You constantly occupy my thoughts and you are always the center of all my dreams. Hubby, did I ever tell you about how you brighten my world? Without you my wonderful star, my world is a sad, dark, unhappy place that is missing its most essential part: You. Baby, my world is never going to be the same without you. If you leave me, I have no idea how I would ever be able to survive. I would be heart broken and in a state of continuous and never ending depression and loneliness. Just like the world would not be able to live without the universe, I would not be able to live without you. You have become such a huge part of my life. Not only that, but you've become a part of my heart. That's how much you mean to me. In these short sixteen months, we've already established that we want to spend the rest of our lives together. We already call each other husband and wife and we act like a married couple. We've developed such a extraordinary and everlasting bond in these short sixteen months. To me, that's amazing. To me, that's the goal of a relationship. We've found true love, we've stuck with each other through the good times and the bad, and we've supported each other all the way. It makes me so happy to acknowledge this. You are my universe baby, and that's how much you mean to me.