Open When... You doubt my love

Dear Boyfriend,

I beg you, please don't ever doubt the undeniable fact that I love you with all my heart. You know this, and you know it very well. I can't believe you would ever doubt me like this. You know from the bottom of your heart that I devote all my love, all my feelings, and all my emotion to you, and only you. I don't understand the reason to doubt what is obviously there. I'm not hiding it. I exhibit my love every time I'm with you and every time I'm not. When someone mentions you to me, only the sweetest and kindest could be used to describe you. I speak of you in the nicest manner. To anyone, whether it be to my parents or to my friends, you are always in a positive light. Because I'm in love with you baby. There is nothing negative, nothing bad about you. Nothing that I would ever change, because I believe that you're perfect. Why in the world are you doubting the amount of love that I have for our relationship? You know better. I remind you every day with my passionate texts and my heartwarming words how much I love you. If you still can't see that everything I do revolves around you, all my thoughts circle around you, all my feelings are based on you, all my love is dedicated towards you, then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Just because some days I could be in a bad mood, doesn't mean that I don't love you. Don't mistake other things affecting my day as a loss of love for you. No, I will never lose my love for you. It burns brighter than the sun, brighter than the hottest star in the universe. And it is here to stay forever. Please, this is hurting me so much as I am writing this. The thought that my sweetheart will open this later on, on a day where he doesn't feel loved. You are always loved hunny bunny. A day doesn't exist in which I don't love you. It's all there, and it will remain there for as long as we both shall live. I hope this letter reassured you that I do love you. Endlessly, infinitely, unconditionally... My love never stops, never takes a break, and never gives up. It thrives off the energy from your love, so as long as your love is strong, my love will follow. I love you so very much papi. I tried my hardest to explain and describe it with this letter, but we both have discovered that love is impossible to express with the simple words in the dictionary. Have an amazing day my jiggly, jobless, jealous, juicy, jumbo, boyfriend. Don't ever forget that my love for you is the strongest thing in this universe. Please open gift #26 before you leave. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you enjoy this handmade gift.

*jar of love notes