Open When... You feel like giving up

Dear Boyfriend,

Honey... Please don't. I don't know what's going on at the moment, but I'm here for you. My love, I am right here, all yours to call and text and ask for advice. Also, I have a soft and comfortable shoulder for you to cry on any time you need someone. And I will surely listen to you and let you speak your mind and get rid of all those negative thoughts. I'm sorry for what you are going through baby. I know it must be horrible, and you feel like there is no hope left. During difficult times like these, I know it is absolutely painful and challenging to think of the bright side or see anything positive. I want you to remember times that were painful in our relationship, or times we had problems, or were arguing. They must bring back heartbreaking memories, but you wanna know how we got through them all? You want to know how we managed to solve all the issues between us, and build us back stronger than ever? We didn't give up. Both of us. We worked together on our relationship and tried to fix everything to make the other person happy. We never dismissed something just because it was too difficult or required too much effort. We only wanted the best for each other. We would try and try and try again all to make the other person happy. We never gave up. And we never will. I know that if we do cause problems in the future, we can get through them. We have our unbreakable love that prevents us from ever giving up on one another. Maybe your problem isn't with us. Maybe it's with your family, or a friend, or possibly with yourself. You can't give up. You've worked so hard for something you really want. Giving up shouldn't be an option. If you've made it this far, why stop now? Sometimes, all you need is someone to believe in you, and you know you always have me. Right by your side, right where I belong. No matter what it is, you know I'll always be supporting you right? A king needs his queen. And I am your queen, forever and always. I want you to think about the problem you are facing, and look at it with a different attitude. It may be one of the toughest things in the world to get through, but you my king are very strong and I know you will make it. I believe in you. Good luck hunny bunny, you know I'm always here when you need me. Don't ever give up on what you love.

"Don't let today's troubles bring you down. Don't let life's little obstacles keep you from trying. Don't let your fears keep you from dreaming. Don't give up for any reason. Believe in yourself."

"The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph."

"Never give up. Trying to do what you really want to do, where there is love and inspiration you cannot go wrong."

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it."

"You should never give up. No matter how hard the situation is. Always believe that something beautiful is going to happen."

"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait but it's more difficult to regret."

"When the world says, "give up". Hope whispers, "try one more time."

Baby, I have a special present for you. It's homemade, just the way you like it. I hope this can put a nice and enormous smile on that amazing face of yours. I love you so much that the dictionary does not contain enough words to explain what I feel for you. I love you more than the entire universe. Open #25 and have fun with this gift.

*popsicle puzzle