Open When... You are Daydreaming

Dear Boyfriend,

Lost in your thoughts are you? Don't worry, it happens to all of us. I wonder what you are daydreaming about, and I wonder if it is me... You best bet that whenever I daydream you make your way into my reflections. I wonder if you are missing me just as much as I am missing you. I wonder if you are desperate for a warm hug. I wonder if you are imagining my lips pressed against yours. Maybe I'll find out and maybe I won't. It all depends on if you wish to tell me. 

I will gladly describe all my daydreams about you. They involve a perfect world in which I get to see you every single day. In this perfect world, nothing separates the two lovers from each other. They are free to cuddle, hug, kiss, and enjoy each other's presence. They live every day like it is their last, going on romantic dates, holding hands, smiling at each other, and laughing as if the world is ending tomorrow. Sometimes I imagine us on a plane, going to an unknown, exotic destination. Other times I picture us on a cruise, enjoying the luxuries the ship has to offer. We would leisurely visit the pool and the jacuzzi. We would do something silly like play shuffleboard. We would dine at an exquisite restaurant and have unimaginably delicious meals. In my imagination, my deepest desires are possible and they roam my mind until I fall asleep. I love it when you are my last thought of the night.

I question what collects in your daydreams. Hopefully you think about your wonderful lady and how much you need her with you. I hope you picture our future as vividly as I do. I mean it when I tell you how strongly I want to lead a life with you. It is my ultimate goal in life to be with you and spend the rest of our life together. Ciao amor.