Random Letter #9 (Love Without Limits)

Dear Boyfriend, 

When my skies turn gray and the thunder starts to roar, and it seems as if tomorrow will never come, I turn to you. The look in your eyes, the touch of your hands, the sound of your voice... it's all I need to brighten my day and blow the rainy clouds away. You are my angel from above, sent to me. Why? While I do not know, but what I do know is that I do not deserve it. When I look into your eyes  and feel your gentle touch, it sends chills up my spine, sending me into an ecstasy beyond explanation. You are the cause of all my smiles. My laughs would not have been made possible if it wasn't for you. You drive me wild. Just the way you glance at me sends my head spinning and the stars begin shining. The sweet sound of your voice gets my heart pumping. The desire starts flowing, and all of me becomes yours. For a person who causes all these emotions and feelings to occur to me, you do not receive enough back from me. Which is why I say that I am not deserving. I am not deserving of the intensity of your love. Even with the limits of your parents, distance, or age, you still manage to love me in the unique and passionate way that you do. The way that no one else in this world could possibly accomplish. My burning desire for you could never be quenched since you are the one who drives it. You are in control and you know it. You can send me to a whole other dimension with your looks... I bet you had a little smirk on your face when you read that. You can do so many things that I am incapable of doing... Somehow, even with the limits, you can make the limits feel less painful. I apologize for not having this magical ability, which is why I feel undeserving of you. But there's one silver lining. One thing that I can promise you, in a love without limits, my love will burn the brightest of them all. Without your parents or school or distance or money or anything else affecting us, my love is the strongest. I know how unfortunate it is that my love doesn't feel as if it is at its highest power, but without limits, you will see the truth. You will feel the true strength and mightiness of my love without limits. The downside sadly is that we will have to wait and work for these limits to fade. But I believe that the concluding result will be worth it. A love unlike any other the world has ever seen will be our reward.