Open When... I fall asleep on you

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey sweetie pie! It's your favorite princess: Sleeping Beauty! If you're opening this letter, this means I have fallen asleep on our nightly phone call. I'm sorry baby. I'm sure what you were saying was very interesting, but I was probably exhausted from studying the whole day. You know how a whole day of school and homework can tire us out. Either way, I'm going to leave you with a kind goodnight message with hopes that you sleep tightly tonight. 

The adventures we have been on and the adventures yet to come truly blow my mind. I can't believe we have already been together for this long. We've gotten to know each other from top to bottom, our likes and dislikes, our preferences, our personalities, and what we stand for. We took two beautiful souls and blended them into a graceful pair. I love doing everything together with you. I sleep soundly imagining a future with you. A future where we can prosper together peacefully and in harmony. Our love plays a dazzling song that we never stop dancing to. Our hearts beat in sync to the rhythm as we connect two separate lives into one. I love you so very much honey. How can one girl have so much love? I never really knew the answer until I met you. The capacity of my love for you is limitless. I find something unique about you everyday and I admire it wholeheartedly. I have a deep adoration for you honey, unbroken by even the strongest anchors. You take care of me in every way imaginable. My physical and mental health always feel safe in your arms. I feel... supported with you. When we started dating, yes, I fell rapidly in love. And yes, it was the best feeling in the world for me. But what I feel now is unmistakably even richer. I feel gratification, I feel comfort, I feel ease, I feel at home... I feel so protected. And this sensation only comes in the most terrific, long-lasting relationships. I wouldn't trade this sense for anything in the world. I think we hold the keys to our future and we are holding this special bond between us with careful, fragile fingers. I love you sweetie. I hope you have a wonderful night and a full 8 hours of rest. I'll be waiting to speak to you again in the morning.