Open... Just because

Dear Boyfriend,

I figured you needed a simple letter to open without anything specific happening to you. You know that I always think of every possible scenario. You are my king and I plan to treat you like one, even if I have to write hundreds of thousands of letters for you in my lifetime, I gladly will. I will do anything to express my love to you. I've used up an avalanche of sweet words and phrases but I keep them coming because my love for you is endless. When I think about you, I capture all of our cherished memories in my mind, and I replay them over and over. Nothing makes me happier than to imagine your presence and your warmth. I rewind our jokes, our memories, our smiles, our intimate moments, the places we've been to, the opinions we've shared, the secrets we've told, and the love we shared. When I imagine myself next to you, I think of all the ways we are perfect for each other, how our personalities go hand in hand, how we share the same sense of humor, how when we kiss it feels like fireworks. I can't forget about you for even a single second. Ever since I've met you, you've imprinted yourself on my heart as if you knew you were going to steal it. I've been head over heels over you for a long time and it only increases when I imagine the prosperous future we are bound to have. I visualize the most perfect, roomy, elegant, modern house for us. I see boat rides, romantic restaurants, boutique hotels, and adventurous trips in our future. I see us being successful together, growing our careers together, driving fancy cars together, living large together. I see the pieces of the puzzle of life edging closer together as we get closer in heart. I've never met someone who I bonded so well with. Now that I've met you, I only wish to keep you, treat you, and be the best girlfriend for you. Our happiness comes true because of our miraculous chemistry but also because of the effort we've both put into the relationship. It surprises me to this day how easily we fell in love. We knew it was right, that's why we pursued it. And look at us now hunny. I'm over the moon with you, I love you very much. Keep holding me tight in your thoughts and I hope to see you soon.