Open When... You need a laugh

Dear Boyfriend,

 We have a serious problem. I just can't stop thinking about chu! I think I'm addicted to you :P Anyway, I hope you find these jokes amusing and maybe even crack a smile.

Clean: 

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeno business!

What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta

"What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?" "You can't tuna fish." 

What do you call a pile of kittens? A meowntain

Did you hear about the race between the lettuce and the tomato? The lettuce was a "head" and the tomato was trying to "ketchup"!

Why can't you give Elsa a balloon? Because she will Let it go. 

If Mississippi bought Virginia a New Jersey, what would Delaware? Idaho... Alaska!

What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant.

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits!

What gets wetter the more it dries? A towel.

Why did the belt get arrested? He held up a pair of pants.

What do you call a computer that sings? A-Dell

And here's some dirty jokes for you because I know sometimes you act like that.

What did the toaster say to the slice of bread? "I want you inside me."

What's 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and drives women wild? A $100 bill!

Who was the world's first carpenter? Eve, because she made Adam's banana stand.

Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.

If you were born in September, it's pretty safe to assume that your parents started their new year with a bang.

Why did the sperm cross the road? Because I put on the wrong sock this morning.

Why isn't there a pregnant Barbie doll? Ken came in another box.

Hey! There's money in this envelope. You're rich now.

*fake money