Open When... You want to listen to music

Dear Boyfriend,

I know music can be an escape for you from your day to day stresses. For me as well. I love listening to music that mirrors my mood. It is a very powerful tool that gives me the energy to accomplish all of my tasks. With that being said, here's some songs I picked out from my spotify playlist for you to add to your rotation. I hope that you enjoy my love.

"Mood" - 24kGoldn, Iann dior

"Come & Go" - Juice WRLD, Marshmello

"Go Crazy" - Chris Brown, Young Thug

"Take You Dancing" - Jason Derulo

"Holy" - Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper

"Watermelon Sugar" - Harry Styles

"I.F.L.Y." - Bazzi

"My Oasis" - Sam Smith, Burna Boy

"Roses" - Saint Jhn

"My Oh My" - Camila Cabello, DaBaby

"Love N Hennessy" - A.Chal

"Clandestino" - Shakira, Maluma

"I don't even speak spanish lol" - XXXtentacion

"Give It To Me" - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado

"A Year Without Rain" - Selena Gomez

"Takin' Back My Love" - Enrique Iglesias

That's the list I've made for you. I hope you've been having an amazing day baby. Or if you're just rising and getting ready to take on the morning, I hope my songs have supercharged you. I want to remind you that YOU ARE the reason I wake up every morning and strive to be the best. You're the one guiding me through the difficult exams and the uncomfortable work situations. You are the reason I keep pushing and walking forward. I keep picturing this spectacular future we are building together, and I never lose sight of the end goal. And I hope you don't either. May your day be filled with smiles, happiness, and productivity. I love you and I miss you tremendously.