Random Letter #3 (A Year and 4 Months)

Dear Boyfriend,

Sixteen letters? Sixteen drawings? Many sweet kisses and hearts scattered across the floor... This is no ordinary day my love. This day, this anniversary, marks our 1 year and four months of our amazing life together. Since day one, your love for me has been blossoming, like the prettiest of flowers; from one flower, to a bouquet, to a garden, your love never stopped growing for me. For a whole year and four months, you've turned that petite flower into a beautiful and luscious garden. I'm amazed. I'm astound at how our relationship began, and continued to last for so long. We've both had our moments. We are not perfect. We are human beings and we make mistakes. There is something special about us however. We accept each other's flaws, and we learn to forgive and forget. We value each other so much that we do not let any problems get past us. We face them head on, confident, united, and strong. We give this relationship our all, even when our all is not enough, we push further. We strive to be the best for each other, because we deserve the best, and only the best. Honey, these past sixteen months have taught me a lot. I've learned that if you find the one you truly love and who truly loves you, you do not need anyone else in life. I've also learned that it takes a lot of commitment and dedication to keep a relationship for this long. It's not always easy (in fact, it's usually extremely difficult) to maintain a bond for this long. I've grasped the fact that you are the only person who makes me feel this way, and no other guy could ever replicate all the feelings I endure when I am with you. I've learned that trust is such a valuable component to a relationship, that without trust and honesty, a relationship could not exist. But most importantly, I've gained insight about the fact that you are the most incredible, wonderful, amazing, unbelievable, and perfect guy and I would be foolish to ever let you go. You are mine and I am yours, that's the way it has been for a year and four months, and that's the way it will stay for many more to come. I love you so much sweetheart. Never forget that you are the most special person in the world to me, and I would never be where I am right now if it wasn't for you and your love. Thank you. Happy 1 year and 4 month anniversary.