Open When... It's our Year and a Half Anniversary

Dear Boyfriend, 

Every time I write one of these anniversary letters, I am reminded of the amazing person I have lasted with for so long. We've reached another milestone, and I'm excited to announce that it's a big one. Around this time a year ago, you were walking into my house carrying a brand new cage with a fluffy hamster. That was the day you brought Princess into my life and it will forever be one of the happiest memories in my life. That was such a lovely day; I was overjoyed at the thought of caring for such a fluffy creature. Princess brought back childhood memories of all the hamsters I've had in my earlier years. Now, Princess is doing well, bringing me delight every day when I feed her and watch her stuff her cheeks with food. All thanks to you, I have this incredible pet that brings peace to my heart every single day.

This anniversary, you've bought me two beautiful bath bombs from Lush that I have yet to enjoy. Although I have placed the bath bombs in my room so that when I come home from school; I can enter a room smelling of eternal bliss. So in a way, I am using them right now. But the day that I officially use them in the bathtub, I will be on the call with you so that you can see the beauty of the bath bomb, the smile on my face, and the gratefulness I have for my wonderful boyfriend.

You've been splendid, flawless perfection ever since I've met you. I'm amazed and shocked at the same time, that you've chosen me to be yours forever. Before we started dating, I could only dream of a guy as magnificent as you. In my dreams, I would visualize a happy life, where my husband would treat me like his queen, and I would treat him like the king he is. Now that you've been introduced into my life, I no longer have to dream. My dreams have come true, as the fairytale I was dreaming of, has become my reality. Thank you baby, for the countless amounts of love you've poured over me every day. Thank you sweetie, for comforting me when I need someone's shoulder to cry on. Thank you love, for being mine and allowing me to prove my love to you, time after time, after time. Thank you honey, for seeing me as a human, forgiving my mistakes, and given me chances to correct myself and prove that the everlasting love we have is real and not just an illusion. Thank you, for promising to marry me, keeping me attached to you and you only, and keeping me safe in your loving arms throughout all this time.

I can never fully announce my thanks to you, for all the things you've done for me exceed the availability of my words. Words cannot explain the gratefulness in my heart, for this wonderful man, this spectacular, sexy, confident, and strong man in front of me has done the most unbelievably remarkable things for me. You are the miracle in my life, did you know that? If I were asked the question, "What would you die for?" my answer would always be you without a doubt. You have brightened my life in ways that I cannot even explain. Thank you so much kitten. All my thanks will forever go to you. In exchange for the marvelous things you do for me, I promise to try my very best to make you the happiest man on this Earth.

You are the most attractive guy I have ever encountered. When I first met you, I was stunned by your mysterious appearance, and I was intrigued. You held me captivated for a couple months; I couldn't think about anything else except for you. You knew exactly what to do to keep me attracted to you for a couple months, before you finally put fear behind you and asked me out on a date. And from that day forward, my life changed forever, as you became mine for the rest of our lives. Happy year and a half anniversary sweetie. I know we will have many more milestones, so many more anniversaries, and even more happy occasions that we will celebrate. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life smiling with you. 

*milano cookies, trip to Busch Gardens