Open When... You have a great day

Dear Boyfriend,

Amazing day? Well it's about to get even better now that you have your hands on one of my fantastic and heartwarming letters! Hi sweetheart. Can you even guess how much I've missed you? I'm so glad you've had an awesome day and I only plan on stretching the happiness further. It's relaxing to take a break from all the daily challenges life throws at you and have a day of bliss. I can't wait till you give me a call later and tell me about your wondrous day. But for now, let me pamper you with some words of affirmation and love. I am truly lucky to call you my boyfriend, because you've been everything to me for the past year. I value you taking care of me, even when you are tired yourself. I appreciate the little notes you leave out for me and the gifts you buy me. I love how your eyes light up when you compliment me. I can tell that you love me from the way you speak to me. Your kind and gentle tone always reassures me. I cherish the way you hold and cuddle me. I feel protected when you whisper sweet thoughts to me. I know that this life we have created for ourselves is not a temporary thing, it is a permanent blossoming in our hearts. And this knowledge makes all my fantasy dreams come true. Never in my life had I imagined meeting such a faithful and charming guy, until the day you landed in front of my eyes. My little crush on you turned into our most perfect dream. I'm forever grateful for the day we met, and I don't regret a single part of our relationship. It is splendid in its own way. No matter if we argue, no matter if we get into disagreements along the way, I know that we are strong enough to take them on and get back to our earnest selves. Because baby, I wouldn't give you up for any reason, and I know you wouldn't give me up either. I hope I made your day even more admirable than it already was. I miss you dearly baby and I will be looking out for your call. Chau.