Open When... I'm being a butt

Dear Boyfriend,

Aww no, what's wrong now? Ugh, it's so frustrating when I act like this, I know. I can be annoying like that sometimes. I know you're thinking about how at times I can just be so stubborn. But maybe there's a reason behind me acting like this? It's not always me who's at fault. I'm not blaming you but I'm asking you to politely look back at your actions and things that you've said to me just to be sure you didn't hurt or upset me in any way. Sometimes I can get mad when you don't pay enough attention to me, or ignore me, or don't text me cute things and don't say anything cute. Sometimes I can get mad at jokes you make. I get mad when things don't go my way, when people don't do what I want them to do, and when I'm left alone or when I'm lonely. I'm sure you know this, as we have been dating for over 8 months so I believe you should. So even if your afraid of me at the moment, or don't want to talk to me, you should still ask me what is wrong and if it was something you did. Try to remain calm and not upset or anger me even more. Also you should try to identify whether I am angry or upset. Angry will be a scary outcome, and if I'm upset then it'll be a lot easier for you. It's possible that something could have slipped past your mind and you mentioned something that made me upset without even realizing it. It's always useful to ask me for the source of my anger. If it's not you, then someone else must have made me like this. Whoever they are, it's your job to make me feel as if I am superior to them and tell me that they are worthless trash that doesn't deserve to live. It's your job as the boyfriend to cheer me up in my times of need and to squash my enemies and those who cause me pain. It could also happen that I'm not angry or upset at any specific person. Maybe at an unfortunate event or something that went wrong. I'm not sure. I can't really see into the future from the time I'm writing this letter. In these events, you need to tell me that everything will turn out okay in the end, and assure me that things will turn out how they are supposed to be in the end. If I have a problem that I am willing to talk about, you need to give me the best advice possible. You need to learn how to calm me down and explain the solutions through to me. I could just be mad at myself. In this case, you need to give me compliments and tell me amazing things about myself and how I will fix everything and make everything perfect again. You need to make me confident in myself. Or another thing that could happen is that I have a bad day and just take it out on you. You know what to do. Don't make it worse. Don't get mad at me back, just stay relaxed and try to calm me. But don't make the mistake of saying something stupid like "calm down" or "you need to relax." Please don't make that mistake or that will probably be the end of you. And I don't want you to have an end. Instead of saying those things, maybe go with something like "I'm gonna call you and everything will be okay, all right?" or "I'm right here at any time, talk to me." I'm sorry for that anger that is expressed on you at least once a month. I may seem perfect to you, but I know I have my flaws. Unnecessary anger is one of them. Let's not discuss the others. It's a lot of responsibilities you have as the boyfriend. But I know you can handle them. I'm just going to tell you a few things that can hopefully make these situations better for both me and you.

You have to answer. Even if I sound scary and furious, you must answer.

Don't ever leave the call or stop replying to my texts. You can't leave me when I need you.

Don't stay quiet. That makes me think that either you don't consider it a big deal, or you don't care, or you aren't paying attention, or you are doing something else.

Don't make jokes. Please whatever you do, if it is a serious situation, do you really think a joke is acceptable here? Even if you don't think I should be this upset or angry, don't you dare make a joke.

Don't say anything stupid. How about you make this easier and not make me any more mad okay?

Don't be all upset and crying. I might have just insulted you or said something really mean because of my mood, but that doesn't mean you have to turn all the attention on yourself and how I hurt your feelings when we are trying to focus on my problem.

Always offer to call. I need to hear your voice and not waste my time with texting.
Actually listen to me. Don't lose track. I'm really important to you so don't miss any details as I am speaking.

Help me. Help me in any way that I ask you to and in any way that you can.

Come to me. Bring me flowers. Give me a big hug and don't let me go. No matter how mad I am at you or anyone else, just come to me. This one is guaranteed to cheer me up and calm me down and return me to my lovable and perfect self.

There you go. There's my sincere letter on my behavior. I really hope that this makes things easier to resolve and can give you clues as to the reasons behind my actions. I told you so many things that you could do, if you would be just the best boyfriend ever and follow them carefully. Thank you so much. It can be difficult when I get angry so easily, but I'm sure we will make it. After all, we love each other with all our hearts, and that's one thing that my madness cannot change. I love you so much dear. Good luck with this and don't forget about gift #35. Hopefully it can ease the stress you are undergoing at the moment.

*extra gum simile