Open When... You need a hug

Dear Boyfriend,

O my love. Mi amor. My adorable chicken nugget. Do you need one of my precious, sweet, and warming hugs? Come here. Come to me. I welcome you with open arms. My arms are wide open just waiting patiently for you. I welcome you into my embrace. Feel my warm hug! When I am alone thinking about you, I want to hug you forever. Whenever my lips utter your name, I want to hug you forever. When my eyes see you, I want to hug you forever. When my ears hear your comforting voice, I want to hug you forever. There's something in a simple hug that always warms the heart. There's something about a simple hug that can turn a person's mood around. There's something in a simple hug that makes me smile. There's something about your hugs that make me melt. There's something about your hugs that make me want to stay in your embrace for all eternity. There's something in your hugs that make me feel so safe. Every time I receive a hug from you, I feel protected in your arms. Your hugs are the sweetest and comforting things in the entire world. Your hugs are truly amazing and they make my life complete. Even if you're already hot, you still need the warmth brought by my love for you. I'll hug you and hold you tight through the good times, and the rough times and everytime I see you. I'll hug you tight forever. I won't set you free of my embrace because you know I need you. I won't set you free of my embrace because I'm too afraid of you running away. I won't set you free of my embrace cause others will take you away from me, and I can't live with that. I won't set you free of my embrace because I'm too scared of losing you. I won't set you free of my embrace because I can't live without you honey. I can't spend my life without you. I love you baby. Always and forever. Huggyyyy hugggyyy. Muahhh.

Like always I just can't live without cute quotes. Here's some adorable hug quotes that I discovered online and fell in love with:

"One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you back even tighter."

"I like hugs. The really long hugs, the ones where you just don't want to let go."

"Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person... and all your stress will melt away."

"It feels so right when you hug me so tight."

"Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything."

"Hugging is a silent way of saying you matter to me."

"He grabbed her in his arms and that's all she ever needed."

"To be honest, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again."

*pictures of us hugging, cutout hands, folder with boyfriend quotes