Open When... You want to know why I made these

Dear Boyfriend,

You wanna know why I wrote these baby? Obviously it's for our 7 month anniversary, it's a special present from me to you, but it's more than that. I got this idea at the beginning of 2016, the beginning of the New Year. I started composing these letters on February 7th, 2016. I knew it was going to take a while, so that's why I started a little over 3 months ago. It's been really fun and I've thoroughly enjoyed this. As I wrote each of them, a smile consistently appeared on my face. Right now, as I'm writing this one, it is my halfway mark to completing this gift. I absolutely loved every step of this process because all I thought about was you and how sweet you are and how lucky I am to be with you. I could imagine your sweet smile as you react to each one of these. As you read them over and smile, I hope I give you endless tingles with these. So, I wrote them for our special 7 months. I poured all my love and affection, and everything I've ever felt for you into these wonderful letters. I did this to show you all my love, to prove to you that I'm serious about us, to show you that I care, to show you that I truly love you and I am not going anywhere. It's all for you, and it's all because I love you. You don't know how much I love you. My love is endless. You are mine and mine only. Smilee now for me please, because I love your smile, it's the most amazing thing in the universe.

So back to the letters. I wrote 50 of them, and in each of them I express my love and include a mini gift that can hopefully make you smile. I really fell in love with this idea because I homemade the cards and I got to express my love however I wanted to. I planned just to type them up, but I decided to extend this gift and handwrite them because the end result would be 1000x cuter and sweeter. I'm sorry that I didn't spend too much money on this gift, but I spent a lot of my time, effort, and loving thoughts. I thought long and hard about a present that would have a lot of meaning and in the end, this was the perfect choice. These "open when letters" are usually a choice for long distance couples to mail to the other person and make them feel like their significant other is with them, but sometimes I feel like we have a long distance relationship. Sometimes when I don't see you for a long time, it impacts me negatively and I can't function normally, and I know you feel the same way. I often get the feeling that I can't live without you hunny bunny. This is the reason for my obsessive calls and texts. Because until we are living together and seeing each other every day, I won't stop missing you. I hope these letters eliminate the distance between us, and you feel at least a bit closer to me than before. Because now you know if you miss me, a letter will be near you with my affectionate, sweet, and passionate words ready to be opened and read. I read all of these over countless times, making sure they were perfect and smile worthy. I've edited and added new feelings, emotions, events, and times that we've spent together in order for them to be up to date with our relationship. But even with that, I'm sorry if I miss a few things because they are recent, and I can't really include new material if I already gave you the letters. I apologize for the flaws along with these letters. If I do miss something because it occurred after I've wrote these letters, don't get upset please. And I'm guessing you know some of the gifts contain food... DON'T WORRY chicken. I've circled the expiration date, since I am unsure of the day you will open each letter. I would never poison you. None of the food in these gifts will poison you, I swear, just don't forget to check the date circled. And the Christmas wrapping... oops. That was my fault. My mother wouldn't get me any normal wrapping paper and I couldn't buy it myself and thus this happened. I don't think you mind though, because the sweet messages and the love is still there, no matter what season the wrapping represents. I'm so terribly sorry for all these flaws, but I am sure you will most definitely enjoy all the joy and company that these letters and gifts provide you with. I hope you feel like you are getting showered with all my amazing love and affection that sprinkles over you and gives you tingles from your head to your toes when you open a letter. All I want is for you to be happy with me. I want to be the sun that brightens your world. I want to be your special star in the universe. I just want to see you smile. I really wish you only open them at the appropriate time. I pray that you don't open them all at once, or when you aren't supposed to. I tried to plan them out as best as possible. Also, please don't open more than one per day. They will run out so fast and I'll be very sad if 2 weeks pass and you tell me that you've read and opened everything. I made this to last, to give you endless happiness. So, I hope you enjoy them and just remember that I love you endlessly, infinitely and unconditionally, and I'll always be here for you no matter what happens. I love you hunny bunny!

Hey so I expressed my creativeness with these letters, maybe you should repay the favor? If you want to do something that will make me happy keep on reading. If you feel creative, open present #18, and maybe consider drawing me a pretty picture that I can treasure. I know you're a phenomenal artist, and you're always looking for something new to draw, so feel free to draw me anything that will make me smile. You could use the pens if you want to or not, but I would really appreciate some color in your drawing too baby. Pretty bright colors always make me thrilled. Thank you in advanced if you do. But if you don't, it's completely okay; I'll accept your love without artwork, don't worry chicken.

*colorful pens