Open When... Brownies are life

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey sweetie. I don't know how long you waited before opening this letter because brownies are ALWAYS life and they will FOREVER be life. Hopefully you didn't wait too long, otherwise your gift may have expired... Check the date. I doubt it did. I miss you deeply. My mind keeps itself occupied with thoughts of you all day. When I'm in class, I'm missing you. When I'm working on an assignment, my mind slips to a scene of you and me in each other's embrace. When I'm on lunch break, I'm wishing you were right in front of me. When I take the bus back home, I snooze to the thought of us kissing. When I'm doing homework, I'm counting down the minutes until you get out of class so I can give you a call. When I go to sleep, you're with me over the phone, talking about random things as usual. These moments comprise my whole day, yet, you're not really with me, the IDEA of you is with me. I know you're not far, making a home out of my heart, but I miss you. And while the idea of you is enough to get me through a regular day, I have difficult days too. Sometimes I just miss you so so much that my heart drops heavy with sadness and I can't do anything but be disappointed in the life I was given. That's the reason I wrote you all these letters. That's the reason I matched all these gifts. I wanted the distance between us to never get in the way of your feelings for me. I wanted you to be reminded that no matter where you are, I keep you in my heart and in my thoughts all day. I wanted to remind you that everything I've done for you is worth it. I have loved you for over a year now, and I will continue to love you as long as we give each other our all. I miss you sweetie pie. I got you a nice, sweet gift for a gorgeously sweet man. I hope you enjoy it. Love you very much.

*Cosmic Brownies