Open When... You're Sad

Dear Boyfriend,

My love, pretty please don't be sad. I hope I didn't do anything to make you feel this way. It completely hurts and kills me when you are sad. In case you didn't notice, my emotions closely relate to yours, meaning if your happy, I'm happy, if you're excited, I'm excited, if you're sad, I'm sad, if you start crying, I'll start crying. It makes me sad when we aren't together and I can't even get a hug or a kiss whenever I'm feeling down neither can I give you a hug or kiss when you feel the same way. Just as I know this fact hurts you as well. You know all of our struggles will be worth it in the end. In the end when we graduate and leave high school, and finally get to experience the adult life and we are put in control of our lives. That time will come before you know it, and who knows what kind of amazing surprises the future holds? So when you are sad, look into the future and imagine your perfect life, however you want it to be. And just remember that no matter how much school or other people bring you down and tear you apart, it will only make you stronger in the end. The future can be scary but also exciting, and I know you have many special dreams you wish would come true. You always describe your dreams and how much you love them, especially those that are in the future. Visualize those and think deeply into them. They should cheer you up and make you feel a lot better. You could always call me and I can help you get through anything. If you ever need my advice or assistance, do not be afraid to ask me because I'm here to improve your life, love you and make you happy. Trust me, with the both of us as a team; we can make the world a better and peaceful place. Say what you need to say to me, and we will get through it. Don't ever think you are alone in this world because you most certainly are not. No matter what situation we are in; whether we are together, mad at each other, or broken up, I will be there for you through the difficult times. I care tremendously about you, and I will never leave you in the time of need, I promise. I don't care if we are on opposite sides of the world or I am busy with school or work, I promise you that regardless if we are partners or just friends, I will try my hardest to cheer you up. I cannot ever leave a person upset, knowing that I could have tried to support them and offer them sympathy. So there is no need to be sad. I'll always be there to send you cute good morning, midday, and goodnight texts. I'll always be there to write meaningful and passionate paragraphs that brighten your day. I'll always be there to send you selfies or cute videos of me to remind you of the beautiful girl that you love and care for. I'll always be there to comfort you and I'll always be there with you when you want me to. Baby don't worry about a thing, because every little thing, is gonna be alright :) Always remember that no matter what tragedies happen, there's no doubt that I love you so much and there's no other person I would like to spend my days with except for you. So please cheer up and smile for me. I love you with all my heart. I really hope this letter and my sweet and heartwarming words comforted you and relieved you from all your sorrow. I wish all your pain will go away and that you feel much better and relaxed now. Please do one simple thing for me. Find the gift that has the number 1 on it. I know that you loveee these very much so open and indulge!

*white chocolate chip chewy cookies