Open When... You need to feel appreciated

Dear Boyfriend,

What's wrong honey? You don't feel appreciated? How come? Baby you know I value every single little thing you do for me. I am so grateful, you cannot even imagine. It upsets me knowing that you had to open this letter feeling as if you are insignificant. Cupcake, since the day you walked into my life, you've been nothing but perfect, brightening my life one day at a time. You've enlightened all my bad days. Those days where I want to break down crying because of school or because of rude people or because of all the stress in my life, you've always been there for me. When I was falling, you were consistently there to rescue and catch me and take me into your loving arms. If someone asked me to name my favorite superhero, I'd say you. You brought me further happiness on my already delightful days. I could be in a good mood, and you'll cheer me up even more than I thought was possible. No matter where you are and no matter the time, you reach out to me in any way that you can just to make me smile. How could I not be thankful for that? I've never met someone who's brought me so much joy, who's made me feel so insanely in love, who treated me like a princess, and who improved my life so significantly. It's all you honey bunny. You do so many things for me that a regular boyfriend would be hesitant to do. All the wonderful things you continuously do for my benefit prove to me the strength and dedication you have for our relationship. Let me name a few of the incredible things you do for me.

You wake up at 6 am every morning just to talk to me before I leave for school.
You hum and sing to me until I fall asleep.
You let me call you in the middle of the night when I'm scared or when I need you.
You stay up at night when I ask you to. 
You act as my alarm when I need to wake up at a certain time.
You do my homework when I'm struggling. 
You help me study.
You end all your sentences with a cute nickname like princess, baby, my love, etc.
You show me off. 
You give me your sweaters and jackets.
You write me letters, bring me flowers, give me sweet presents.
You plan ahead for the future.
You carry me when I get tired.
You give me massages.
You play video games with me.
You share food with me. 

All these things improve my life by a million times. I cannot believe that I have such an amazing person in my life that cares for me indefinitely. And I know you'll never stop loving me, or leave me, or cheat on me. Baby, please don't tell me that you don't feel appreciated ever again. Sometimes I may not express my gratuity directly, but know that I am forever grateful that you exist. All the things I've listed above and so many more have changed my life. I would not be the same person without you, and don't act like that's not true. No one, no one in the entire world can replace you. No one will ever snoop in and steal me. I am forever yours and you are mine. Now babe open gift #20.It's a special one from me to you.

*hershey's cookies and cream eggs