Open When... You want to know how happy you make me

Dear Boyfriend,

Look in the mirror right now. Please just take a look at yourself. It's you. It's my amazing boyfriend who I love so much more than anything in the universe. You're my baby. You're my silly chicken nugget. You're my beloved honey bunny. You're my darling. You're my one and only. You're the single person in the world that I will devote my entire life to. You're my future husband. You're my soul mate. So many things I can say about you. So many nicknames and titles that I could assign to you. So many ridiculously cute pet names I could give you. You make me extremely happy, if you couldn't see that already. Each and every day I'm reminded that I have the most unbelievable person in the world loving me to the limit, and all the way over the limit with your love reaching all the way to the skies. And then your intense love goes above and beyond the skies and extends to outer space. I'm overjoyed every time I see you, words cannot explain my excitement. Even if I try to explain all the feelings that come to me when I see you, in writing, it's impossible. It astonishes me how many powerful emotions you bring and I feel deeply in my heart. Every single little thing you do for me, makes me glad, and I smile inside. The next time you see me just take a quick glance at my face. At my eyes when I'm looking at you. Take a glimpse at my sparkling eyes when they look into yours. I'm looking at you with all the love that I have. I'm admiring you and thinking about how lucky I am. How I'm the luckiest girl in the world and how sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you. I'm cherishing all of your kindness and attempting to control the numerous butterflies circling around my body, creating tingles in every inch of my tiny body. Look at my smile. That right there, is because of you. You are the main cause of my smiles, my giggles, my laughs, and my bursts of happiness. It's all you. And your all mine. My piggy snorts that happen when I laugh too hard. Once again, that's because of you. Because of your funny jokes and your random silliness. Because of your loving kisses and sweet words. Everything amazing in my life is because of you. You're the best thing that's ever been mine. You have no idea how incredible that feeling is. Knowing that I have you and your love forever. And that is the reason for my remarkable, continuous, never ending happiness. All because of you my love. Thank you so much darling.

*his spelling errors(You know what else makes me happy? These.)