Open When... You're angry

Dear Boyfriend,

Chicken, chicken, chicken. I know you're an angry little nugget who's furious at the world right now, but you need to maintain your anger. Control yourself. Don't punch anything OR ANYONE. Violence is not and will never be the answer. It will only complicate things and make it worse. Trust me. I would never purposefully offer you bad advice. The horrible person that made you this mad deserves to pay, yes I know, but no need to hit anyone or destroy anything. Trust me, it's for the best. I might be able to calm you with my sweet and soothing voice, I might be able to get rid of some of that stream coming out of the top of your head, but there's no way I will be able to completely solve all your problems in a second. And there's no possible way I can clear all your anger and frustration. But I try really hard. I try so much to do anything in my power to make you happy, to make your life so much better. This gift was a tough one to think of. And still, I'm not completely satisfied with the end result. But open gift #19, and hopefully it can calm you down and reduce your anger levels. Don't forget to read the following anger quotes I selected as well. I love you so much honey. I'm right here if you need me.

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."

"Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything."

"Speak when you are angry, and you will make the biggest speech you will ever regret."

"Nobody makes you angry. You decide to use anger as a response."

"Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind."

*fireworks(destruction will calm you. I know they are very tiny but it's the thought that counts right? Anyway this is much better than violence so go outside and light these.)