Open When... You want to know more about me

Dear Boyfriend,

You know everything there is to know about me. All of our midnight questions and talks have revealed plenty of useful and random information about me. I think you know every specific detail about me, what I like, what I don't like, what my favorite things are, what I like doing, you know it all. You know about my past, my present, and my hopes and dreams for the future. And you know if you ever have a question about my thoughts or feelings, you can openly ask me any day. I'll always give you a truthful and honest answer. So this letter was very difficult to write because YOU KNOW ME SO WELL. I tried picking out some things you may not have actually heard me talk about. But forgive me if you already knew a few of these. Here you go hun:

1) When I was little I used to have vivid and creative dreams every night. After I turned 10 I think they just went away. I never have dreams anymore. I think about life and certain things before dazing asleep, but dreams never appear in my sleep anymore.

2) My favorite place where we've gone on a date is the county fair. I enjoyed that with you so much.

3) After I get home from school, there are a few basic things I do. I usually do my homework, sleep, or rollerblade. The most important thing I do when I don't go straight to sleep is wait for you to be dismissed from class so I can talk with my baby and ask him how his day went.

4) Looks are not my main concern. That is not what I look for in a person. I care way more about the personality and character of a person than how physically attractive they are.

5) I don't sleep with a pillow. I sleep on my arm.

6) I feel insecure about my nails when they aren't painted or I don't have fake ones on.

7) There are times when I dislike certain parts of my body, but mainly I love the way I look and I appreciate my body.

8) The thing I like most about myself would be my personality.

9) I would never self-harm.

10) While I was writing these letters, I mostly listened to Bruno Mars. 

11) I've known my best friend for more than half of our lifetimes. We became friends in Pre-K.

12) I've known my second best friend since 6th grade.

13) I've never met a celebrity or anyone famous.

14) When I have problems that I need to discuss with my parents, I always go to my mom, only because of the reason that she's the one that's home more often. Although I feel like I have more trust in my dad.

15) I started learning sign language in 8th grade, then gave up and forgot everything.

16) I never read books unless it's for school purposes. I feel like reading books aside from school is a huge effort.

17) The main excuse I've used not to go to school is not finishing homework, or pretending to be sick.

18) You notice that I mumble in my sleep. When I was little, my mom told me that I had full on conversations with myself in my sleep. Then as I grew older, my sleep talking decreased and has now been reduced to mumbles.

19) I am a very bad liar, which is why I don't do it often. I can't hide my lies plus they would sound completely unbelievable.

20) I've had a crush on a teacher.

21) A bad habit I have is biting my nails when I don't have fake ones on.

22) One TV show that I thought was very powerful was "Switched at Birth".

23) I've had a crush on a girl before.

24) I'm not scared of the dark.

25) I am definitely a summer person. I hate the cold and wind and freezing temperatures, and places where it is cold all year round.

26) I only use snapchat as my main social network. But they aren't really that important to me. If I needed to get rid of them, I wouldn't freak out or get upset.

27) I cannot leave the house without spraying perfume or putting on lotion.

28) My favorite artist is Justin Bieber.

Now honey, do this for me. Open the gift labeled with the number 7. Since you want to know more about me, this is one of my favorite chocolates. I love it because it's so magically, irresistibly smooth and it really is a delicious treat. Enjoy my chocolaty love muahh.

*lindor truffles