Open When... You need some love

Dear Boyfriend,

Sweetheart, you deserve so much love. People like you deserve so much more than they receive. You know I love you to the moon and back right? I know you do. You know your family loves you. Your mom and dad really care about you, and they would never purposefully do something to hurt you. Even if you always tell me that they only care about themselves, that's not true and you need to accept that. They care about you deeply, just like I do. Your brothers care too, even though you call them annoying. They only annoy you because they love you too much. You don't see it but from my point of view with no siblings whatsoever, there's a lot of love in your family and you should open your eyes to reality and see that. I'm 100% sure your other relatives also love you endlessly. And your friends care about you too. Yes hun, you do have friends, stop saying that you don't. You know you do. They all care about you. Trust me. If you ever ask them for a favor or are in need of help, they will be there for you. And of course you have my friends who may or may not be in love with you. Most importantly, you have me. And you will always have me right by your side where I belong. I love you so much and it gets harder and harder to describe in words because every day I end up loving you even more. I could spend countless days with you and never be bored. As long as I'm with you, every day is as special as Valentine's Day. Our never-ending love will lead to the greatest experiences and adventures two people could ever encounter. Te amo mucho. So please, never say that no one loves you. You have very thoughtful and loyal people in your life who would never cause you harm.

*hair bands, 52 things I love about you on cards