Open When... It's that time of the month

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey sweetie! Not the kind of letter you wanted to open today, I know. I understand you wanted a sweeter and kinder letter, along with a nicer girlfriend, BUT DON'T BLAME ME. Blame my bleeding uterus that is trying to kill me. But I did feel like this letter was necessary for me to include, just to give you a few keys to success with this painful topic. So, do you want to know what I'm feeling right now? Well, all around my pelvic area and the area near my belly button is extremely hurtful and piercing pain that makes my uterus feel like it is getting shot over and over and over. Usually, it lasts for 4-5 days, with the first two days being the worst of them all. I'm pretty sure you know how it works and the purpose of periods, so let's not go through that part of female biology. When I'm on my period, I'm obviously in pain. What I expect from you is to just comfort me and hold me and tell me cute things about how much you love me, in comparison to getting me stressed out. You never want to cause stress or worries for me when I'm on my period. The pain will become even worse, trust me. I'm not going to ask you for a lot baby, because I don't think you should become superman and bring me tubs of ice cream and heating pads and stuff like that. I'm perfectly fine with you and your warmth. I will ask you though to ignore my unkindness if I do happen to lash out on you. Usually I don't become mean on my period as you've noticed, but I can't predict everything that happens in the future. And since we will be together through a lot of my periods, I'm just going to ask you to forgive me if I cause you any emotional pain without noticing. But most likely, I'll always remain the same sweet and gentle girlfriend that you've come to know and love. So luckily for you, you don't have a cranky girlfriend when it's her days of the month. I'll try my hardest not to be bitter or angry towards you, because I know the only thing you ever want for me, is to improve my life and make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Thank you my love. I get that these kinds of things make me a pain in your ass, but hey, I'm a sweet pain in your ass aren't I? Aren't you grateful for your amazing princess that is extremely needy of everything from you? Haha, I pray you're saying yes to yourself. This letter was actually tedious to write, just as I know it was to read. Stop laughing at meeee. Periods are annoying as hell but unfortunately God just decided to bless me with this curse. Anyway, have a great day baby!! The gift of course doesn't relate to the topic (I mean I'm not going to put a pad or a tampon in this letter if that's what you were thinking) but I just want to glue a smile onto your face for the rest of the day. So if you would be so kind as to uncover gift number 10 and enjoy it that would make me more than happy. Love you.

*peanut m&ms