Open When... It's our Nine Month Anniversary

Dear Boyfriend,

Can you believe it? Nine whole months together with an amazing person like you. I'm so glad that we've come so far. I still remember the first day I saw you. I still remember how I got to know you. I fell in love with you more and more all those days leading up to you asking me out. You see, I knew you were mine; you just didn't know it yet. I daydreamed about you during the day, I dreamt of you at night...You were constantly on my mind, and I waited quite impatiently for the day your lips would be on mine...

Look at us now. It's our nine-month anniversary and I couldn't be happier with our relationship. All those precious times filled with happiness that we treasure will continue happening. And we've made it through all the tough times because our love can defeat anything. It's truly an exciting day worth celebrating. My love, I wrote you this letter to let you know how amazing I feel inside knowing that we have both loved each other for this long. I have never known a love like you've given me. You make my heart tingly and send butterflies everywhere throughout my body. You make my heart sing with happiness and you remove all the troubles from my life. I have never met anyone who's cared for me so dearly. I have never met anyone who would put me ahead of themselves out of pure love. I have never met someone who would die for me. You have opened my world and made me realize that the perfect guy is right in front of me. I cannot imagine anyone else I would rather share my hopes, dreams, and wishes with other than you. We all have our flaws, but yours are invisible behind the fact that you're such a loving, caring, kind, sweet, and gentle person. Sometimes in the middle of the day, I just sit down and think, "Wow. How have I been blessed with having such a perfect man love me like this?" I say this with full certainty, that you are the man I have always dreamed of. The perfect guy who fits my description of an ideal boyfriend. It's unbelievable that I found you so early in my lifetime, and I'm so lucky that fate has brought us together like this. I need to tell you that you complete me, and you always make my heart so ecstatic with joy. You are the reason for my smiles and I honestly hope you continue flourishing me with happiness as you always do. I know that ahead of us is our one year anniversary and no matter what struggles we face, I know we will reach it. We may not be the perfect couple, but we are faithful, honest, loyal, loving, and caring. And that's all we need for a lifetime of happiness. Happy nine-month anniversary baby.