Open When... You need luck

Dear Boyfriend,

You have a big test coming up baby? A math quiz? Or a project? Or a presentation that you're worried about? Or an EOC? Even if it doesn't have to do with school, do you need to ask your parents something and you're worried that they will say no? Or you made a bet with someone (possibly me) and you absolutely need to win it? Anything that you need a bit of luck for, I'll help you honey. Before these kinds of nerve-wracking things, I need you to remember that a healthy 8 hours of sleep will benefit you. So don't stay up playing video games, or working out, or writing me something sweet as usual. Instead, I hope that you go to sleep a few hours earlier and get the required rest your body needs. And a nutritious and awakening breakfast is also the key to success. I've started using good luck charms to help me succeed in school, now that high school tests and grades actually count. I've tried wearing some different varieties of a single bracelet, necklace, or ring. I saved and treasured those that helped me achieve amazing scores. Now I want to pass one onto you to spread the luck. Of course, I don't think you need luck, you're perfectly bright and successful the way you are, and I'm sure you get by perfectly in life but, think of this as a little boost from your angel. Some angel dust to guarantee an accomplishment. Put it in your pocket during the test, presentation, when you ask your parents a question or whatever else and let my love work its magic. If it doesn't benefit you in any way, I'm terribly sorry. You know I'm only doing this to help not harm you. Everything I do is for your benefit. I would never hurt chu. If the good luck charm doesn't work out for you, kindly pass it back to me. I'm sorry it didn't function the way it was supposed to. I really hoped it would help you my love and increase your grades or whatever was the thing that you needed luck for. Forgive me please if it doesn't work out. Open #21 to get the lucky charm. I'm sorry it's in a very ugly box, I couldn't find any pretty ones. But remember, I love you with all my heart, and my love will never run out. It burns brighter than all the stars in the universe.

Here are some luck quotes I found and thought they would fit nicely into this letter:

"The day you decide to do it is your lucky day."

"Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity."

"When nothing goes right... go left."

"Luck works for those people who work hard to meet their dreams."

"It always seems impossible until it is done."

"When it comes to luck, you make your own."

"The more chances you take, the better luck you can get."

*good luck charm