Open When... You feel alone

Dear Boyfriend,

My love, how come you are feeling alone?  You know that you are never alone since you have me in your heart. I know the days may be long and the weeks may be painful, but you need to be strong until the next day you see me. I feel the same way my darling. When I'm separated from you in school, I get lonely too.  It crushes my heart when I go to my next period alone, without you by my side. It is hard to understand why I have to sit on the bus alone, why our worlds cannot collide like they once did. It's deeply saddening when the only thing I want in this life is to squeeze you tightly and not let go, and this is the only thing I cannot have. I know your feelings of longing for me are overpowering. I know that there's nothing you could do to stop yourself from crying time to time about the state of things. If it was possible, I would envelop you in a strong hug, one you would not seek release from. I would let my embrace shatter all your feelings of longing and sadness. You are not alone in this world dear. Let these words into your heart and you will never be alone. Baby, I want to be near you every second of every minute of every hour of every day. If it were up to me, I would place your house right next to my house so that we can see each other everyday. So that we could cross each other's paths everyday. You are never alone. I made letters out of every single possible scenario I could dream of, just so you don't miss me even for a second. I wrote 82 letters for you in this gift. And even more I send through the mail and some random letters here and there. I never want you to experience the feeling of loneliness as long as I'm your girlfriend. And if there's anything I could possibly do to prevent it, then you know I will do so. I care about you in a way that I've never cared about anyone else before. You are my waking thoughts and my nighttime dreams. I hope that my efforts make you feel like I am always in your presence. I love you so much baby. You're never alone as long as my beating heart is connected with yours. Have a fantastic day.