Open When... You need to know why I love you

Dear Boyfriend,

I love you because you are the only person in the entire world that understands me fully and relates to me.

I love you because you care about me and you would never leave me during my time of need.

I love you because you cheer me up when I'm sad and you would never leave me crying.

I love you because you make me feel like my problems are nothing.

I love you because you always forgive me whenever I do something wrong.

I love you because you're the sweetest and loving guy in the universe and any girl would die just to have you.

I love you because you treat me like the only girl in the world, you treat me like your princess, and there's no one else you could love except for me.

I love you because of all the kisses and hugs you've given me ever since we've started dating.

I love you because you're not afraid to show your love and true feelings to me.

I love you because there is no one else like you, and you are the only one I need in my life.

I've written chu 10 reasons why I love you. If I were to keep on going, the list would be endless because there are no reasons not to love you my dear. There is not a single thing I dislike about you, because you are completely irresistible and perfect to me. Open present #14 for yet another reason why I love you mi amor.

*baby lotion (I love you because you're my baby. Not sure what was the purpose of the lotion, but as DJ Khaled says, "lotion and moisturizing is the key to success". I just really want chu to understand how much I love you. I'm actually writing this at 4:05 am on a Tuesday, so this proves that I will stay up late for you even when I have school the next day. Te quiero mucho!)