Random Letter #5 (Our Future)

Dear Boyfriend,

Ever since you came into my life, I have known what true love and desire really are, and these are emotions that many people will never know. You appear to me in my dreams and even these imaginary kisses rock my world and thrill me to the very core of my being. I can barely wait until the night is here, when I can life in bed and dream of you once more. I want nothing more than to spend my life with you at my side. When I wake up in the morning, I want to find you there beside me. When I go to sleep at night, I want to feel your arms holding me, protecting me from the surrounding world. These things occupy all my dreams at night. I create such perfect scenarios and such vivid imaginations of our future. I see us waking up together in the same bed, always holding onto each other one way or another. In my wonderful dream, you would then whisper something sweet in a sleepy voice, "good morning babygirl." Then I'd come even closer to you, hugging you, or placing my head on your chest. After we would awaken, you would be the first to uncover the blanket. But you wouldn't get out of bed. You would hold me and caress me. You would kiss every single part of my naked body and make me feel loved early in the morning. You would describe to me what a perfect wife I am and how special and meaningful I am to you. A speech you give every day, but each day with its own unique twist. You would proceed to the shower, and warm the water for us as I lay in bed enjoying a few more minutes of bliss. I'd eventually gather myself together, and proceed toward the shower to join you. I'd pull open the curtains and take a second. I could stare at you, gawking for hours at your perfection but I step into the shower with you. Now that we are both moist, we help each other with shampoo and soap, making each other squeaky clean, while still staring into each other's eyes. We would both be thinking about how amazing the other is, and how incredible the love we share is. We would take a few minutes and a few breaths to close our eyes and enjoy before we have to get out of our paradise and proceed with our day. That's my future vision for us. I love you my darling. No matter what the future holds for us, I will love you until the end of time and even beyond that point. These words are my promise to never take you for granted or doubt the love that binds us for now and all eternity. It may be a long wait, and difficult times are waiting to break us apart, but we won't let them. No one will ever lay a hand on my baby. No one will ever separate us. I love you so much baby. Keep my words and my dreams in your head, and smile at the thought of what awaits us.