Open When... You're Happy

Dear Boyfriend,

Hai baby! I'm so glad you opened this letter. It's not often that you're happy when I'm not with you. Don't say this isn't true because I know it is. I know you may not enjoy school, or being at home sometimes. But you're happy now :).  Haha, just thinking about your sweet and warming smile as you read this letter makes me pleased. I love your perfect smile so much because it brightens your face and your mood and you're just completely adorable when you smile. Your smile along with that little laugh of yours is one of my favorite things about you. Whoever made you happy, well they deserve an award! It's a very challenging task you know. So that's why whenever you smile because of me, I feel extremely accomplished. Whenever I make you laugh, I feel like I'm actually humorous in a way. You make me feel like my jokes are truly hilarious and worth laughing at. Keep on smiling hun, because you know there's nothing else in this world that can make me happier than you and your smile. Whenever you're happy, your happiness spreads to me faster than the Zika virus. If there's anything at any time that I could ever do to make you happy and make you smile, just tell me chicken, cause chu know I would do anything for you. You always say how it's your priority to make me happy; well it works in reverse too. I need to make chu happy too or else I'm not doing a good enough job in the relationship. But you are happy now so. I'm all smiles too. I promise. If you were here with me right now, we would be cuddling, sleeping and kissing. Our three favorite things to do at home. Don't lose that sweet smile on your face. Keep it there forever because when you're smiling, I'm smiling too. Want to be even happier? Find gift number 12. I hope this can make your smile even bigger than before. Love you.

*chocolate candy in the shape of chicken