Open When... Distance makes you upset

Dear Boyfriend,

Time and time again I know that the distance between us becomes unbearable. I can hardly handle being away from you for so long. You're the light of my life and without you it feels dark and gloomy. I hate spending time without you by my side but we tough it out because we know that the future will be finer. We become stronger from this impediment because we learn how to cope without each other's presence. I definitely feel like we've learned how to cope by now, can I just have you here with me please? I miss you dearly. My pets miss you. Even the house feels unlike a home without you. You impact so many parts of my life it's hard to find one part that hasn't been impacted by you! I love it. I love that every piece of my life has been touched and made meaningful by you. I love that we know everything about each other. I love that we have an unbreakable bond made stronger with each interaction. I love how special this relationship has become. I cannot wait to peep into the future and see what this love blossoms into...
Anyway hunny, I know the distance can be crushing and I know this might sound like a cliche to you, but you need to admire the bright side. The next time you see me you will hold onto me tighter, you will kiss me more passionately, and you will love me more tenderly... We've been apart for far too long and I've been dreaming of our next meet. Whether I see you next week or next month, I let the memories of us linger in my mind and that is how I carry on throughout the day. Thinking of you gives me strength. Remembering our love gives me power. I know that I am weak without you, so my mind keeps me supplied with thoughts of you. You are more than just my boyfriend, you are my lifesaver honey. I'd love for you to stay that way forever. Please hang in tight until the next time we get to see each other. Te amo.