Open When... You are worried about me

Dear Boyfriend,

I'm sorry I've got you concerned for me. I know how extremely you care about me and my well-being. You care that I wake up on time in the morning for school, that I got all my homework done in the afternoon, that I've had something to eat, and that I tuck into bed at an early time. I promise I'm alright. I promise I might just be in a mood or I may just be temporarily upset or stressed out about all my assignments. It happens often, I get overwhelmed and I need a moment to lash out, cry, and let the ugly feelings out. Then I need time to recover. No matter what happens, I will stay true to myself for you hunny. I will not change the person I am. I will not let go of my unparalleled personality. I will be the same sweetheart you've always known and admired. Don't doubt that I'm forever yours. I'm always going to be your angel. I know that you are worried about me presently, but like all the other worries, this one will be conquered as well. We've made it through anything and everything together. We are bound to hit difficult times where it feels like the world is crumbling around us. Each time we've come out stronger and more knowledgeable. So baby, you can stay worried about me, but it would make me feel better if you put those feelings to the side. Your baby girl will be just fine. I'm a strong woman, and I will only be getting more fearless as time goes by. And I also wanted to say how blessed I am to have such an amazing boyfriend that worries about me 24/7. I love you baby, thank you for taking care of me as if I am the most precious gem on the planet.