Open When... You want some old memories

Dear Boyfriend,

Hai my love. How's your day been going? If you aren't smiling yet, then your day will be made after this letter. I know that I've already included a similar letter called "Open when you want to visit memory lane." Not sure whether you have opened it yet or not, but either way, I know how much we both love thinking and remembering old memories. I love looking through my photos and seeing throwback pictures of us. I love recalling all the tingles I've felt on previous days spent with you. And I'm sure you do too. Hun, you know I love seeing you and going on dates with you no matter what we do. I love and appreciate all the valuable time we spent with one another. It always feels as if it isn't enough. Distance and other things always get in the way, which is why I wrote this letter. To cheer you up with precious and lovable memories of us. Well... The main part of this was the gift not the letter so forgive me for this awkwardly short message. But, I love you so so much. With all my heart and soul. You are mine and only mine, and I want you to know that I will never let you go. I will never abandon you. I will never forget you. I will never hurt you (except those times when I am not careful and clumsy and I accidentally hit your eye or step on your toes). I DON'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE. I'M SO SO SORRY). I will never leave you. You are the most special person in my life and I've been in love with you and all of you since the beginning. Through all the good and the bad times, I plan to hold you tightly close to me. You are my one and only. And I would be so completely lost without you. So, I'm going to stop talking now and let you uncover a really nice present I've made for you. I hope you feel tingles and enjoy the thoughtful gift. Why don't you go and attempt to find #33? Ciao. I love you. Kisses, hugs, and lots of love from your future wife.

*remember when box