Open When... You want to read quotes

Dear Boyfriend,

Hai baby. I've missed you so much. You always occupy my mind and it's super hard to think of anything else but you and your sweet face. So you opened this letter to read some quotes? Well hun, I found a whole bunch of random ones just for you to sit back, relax, read, and enjoy. Along with those quotes I have purchased for you present number 34! Since you really like munching on these, and they can make you smile, you should indulge while you read the quotes. Open it now. What are you waiting for?? Below are a bunch of quotes picked by random just to fulfill your quotey needs. I love you more than anyone else in the world. I wish these quotes come to your liking. Enjoy the food and the quotes!

"A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else believes in the smile on your face."

"Don't worry about those who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason."

"Quiet people have the loudest minds."

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

"Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul."

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."

"It's not the future that you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious."

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things."

"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."

"A goal without a plan is just a wish."

"The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long."

"Keep smiling. And one day life will get tired of upsetting you."

"Don't ever be afraid to show who you really are, because as long as you are happy with yourself no one else's opinion matters.

"There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little better."

"Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life and said, "I'm here for you" and proved it."

"I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you've never left."

"I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't face them all alone."

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud."

"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything."

"Everything is going to be okay in the end. And if it's not okay, it's not the end."

"We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us."

*cheezits