Open When... We argue

Dear Boyfriend,

I sincerely hope we never ever get into a major fight. God forbid something horrible like that will ever happen to a trusting and loving couple like us. And I honestly believe that it won't, but in the event that something heartbreaking like that does occur, I'm sorry. I only said those mean things because I was mad. I only behaved like that because I wasn't thinking straight, and I wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions. I know you feel upset, hurt, and heartbroken right now. I know that I've wounded your poor, sensitive, loving heart with my vicious words. I'm so so sorry my love. Please forgive me for anything I did. I would never purposely hurt you. Just give me a little time to realize my mistakes because I'm not perfect. No matter how much you believe that I'm your perfect princess who's always going to be kind, who's always going to agree with you, who will respect you all the time, I make mistakes just as the average human being does. You may consider me as your ideal girl who never does anything wrong, but you know I sometimes screw up and I end up hurting you badly. I really apologize for this, and for anything I've ever done that crushed you and your feelings. You completely do not deserve it. You've always tried your best to prevent conflict with me, to tell me that I'm right even when I'm absolutely wrong, and to fix up any sort of problems between us. I'm so sorry for causing you this unbearable pain and excess stress. I remember when you told me that these things make us stronger. And I'm sure we will be. Disagreeing with a person and trying to get your point across and make them understand is a challenging task, but it becomes even more difficult when you love that person with all of your heart and the last thing you want to do is to hurt them in any way. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I'm sorry if I act bipolar or unreasonable at times. Sometimes when I don't get what I want, my inner devil comes out and I apologize for letting her out on you. I tend to say the wrong things, and cause you pain without realizing it. I know that we both make mistakes but I'm 100% sure that we will overcome any obstacle in our relationship, because that's just how strong our bond is. And when you talk to me about our little squabble, tell me that you love me and you were sorry and want to stop arguing with me already, because that isn't fun for the both of us. Let me know that everything will be ok and we will make it through. Hold me tight and don't ever let go of my precious hands. Because no matter what, I can bet you that no one else could love you more than I do.

*our cute text screenshots