Open When... You need to smile

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey boo! I heard you needed a smile. Well I have the perfect little activity for you. What I want you to do is to take out a piece of paper and something to draw with. I want you to draw six generously sized boxes. In each of those boxes I want you to write/draw a future dream, goal, or ambition. Take some time to think about your choices because they have to be substantial goals in your life. Once you've finished, number the boxes 1-6. Take out a die and give it a lucky toss. Whichever number it lands on, match it to that goal. Once you determine what the goal is, I want you to tell yourself that you can do it. No matter what it is and no matter how long it takes to get there, you will make it. No goal is too challenging for you, it just takes time, patience, and dedication. The next thing you're going to do is to complete one baby step of that goal. Just one. I know it's possible hunny. For example, if your goal was to get better grades, your baby step would be to study for 20 minutes today. The baby step should be something you can complete by the end of the day.
Once you're done, be proud of yourself since you are one step closer to making your dream a reality. I'm especially proud of you. I hope this letter did its job and made you smile. Even though I can't see you right now, I can imagine your amazing smile and the sound of your laugh. I love to see you happy almost as much as I love to be the cause of that happiness. I hope the rest of your day is wonderful. Love you baby.