Open When... You Want Me

Dear Boyfriend,

My love I want you too! I can't stand being apart from you for so long. I miss your energy, your smile, and every single part of you! If you were here right now I would give you the longest hug in the history of hugs. I would wrap myself around you and not let go. The pain of letting you go is worse than any other pain I've felt before. If you could stay with me forever please... that would be nice...

I know that you are longing for me right now and although I am not there, I did leave you with 100 beautiful letters to keep you company. You have my written words that captured my powerful feelings for you dear. If this world was ours, we would never leave each other's side. We would wake up together, brush our teeth together, eat breakfast together, and get ready for work together. We would be inseparable as we could be... Truly the cutest couple in the world! I mean it wholeheartedly when I say that I see us together in the future. I want to achieve all my career goals with you by my side. I want to reach all my family goals with you. I want us to drive nice cars, live in a spacious house, and have beautiful children. While all those things are several decades away, my imagination teases me with trailers of our wonderful life together. I know the distance between us must be wounding you right now, but I'll do anything in my ability to make you happy. We both have things we need to do right now; I need to work and finish my education and you need to travel and experience parts of the world you've never seen before. Not everything in life is going to be clear. And not everything in life is going to be easy. But as long as we keep each other in our hearts, everything will be worth it.