Random Letter #8 (Your Love Spell)

Dear Boyfriend, 

Words cannot describe this burning passion I have for you. It is truly astonishing, the impact one person can have on another. You've transformed me in so many ways. I figured I was independent, bound to be alone. Meeting you was a life-changing event. All of a sudden, my perspective on love was shifted. You hypnotized me with your looks and lured me with your mystery. I was dying for you to be mine. You pulled me in and I was tapped under your spell. Fortunately, your spell created magic, and sparked a romance between us. No longer was I trapped; however, I was captivated in love. You became my obsession. You were (and you still are) my desire. All I ever wanted in life was to be near you. Being close enough to your body to feel your warmth was the sensation I was consistently longing for. I just couldn't get enough of you. I was drawn to you with such fascination, and this hypnotic trance, this endless maze of love that you've charmed me into, is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. You beckon to me with your sweet words and I am instantly attracted to you. Never in my life have I felt such adoration towards a person. You are the lucky and admirable guy I fell for. You are the one to which my heart dedicates my blazing and earnest love to. Because for you my dear, there isn't a thing in this world that I wouldn't do. This daze that I'm under, that controls my eyes, and all they see is a burning and flaming love for you. My eyes see you, and I fall under the illusion that I am dreaming. I am in disbelief and shock that a human being as beautiful and as perfect as you exists in this vast galaxy. Every time my eyes close, they fantasize about you my love. You are the person I strive to devote myself to. You are the extraordinary one that enchants me. You cast an aura over me, making me strong, confident, and invincible. It is fairly simple to see how entranced I am by you. This wonderful spell you've devised upon me, upon my heart, upon my soul, upon my body, upon my mind, is both a sensational blessing and a merciless curse. But nonetheless, whether it brings me sorrow or joy, I would not trade it for anything in this universe.