Open When... You miss me

Dear Boyfriend, 

Hey hun! I know you miss me often so I anticipate that this will be one of the very first ones that you open. You constantly mention to me about how lonesome life can get when I am not around you, and I'm so sorry for that. I apologize for only being able to visit on the weekends. I apologize for abandoning you and leaving you stuck at your school. I apologize for the fact that I cannot be with you everyday no matter how much I want to, we both know we can't physically see each other that often. You know very well that I miss you excessively too. I miss you every minute, hour, second, of every day and every night that we are not together. I miss seeing your admirable smile and instantly replying to you with a pretty smile as well. I miss fiddling with your soft hair, twisting it and tying hair bands onto you as if you were my Barbie doll. I miss running my fingers through that amazing, fluffy hair of yours. When we walk, I miss reaching my hand out behind me when you're trailing after me so that you know I want to hold your hand, and I want to hold it right at that very moment. I miss yanking on your leg hairs for entertainment, and to joke around with you and seeing your painful facial expressions that crack me up. I miss grabbing your plump butt in a very playful way to cause a huge grin on your perfect and lovable face. I miss pulling you toward me when we cuddle, and not letting go no matter what. I miss nibbling on your precious ears. I miss tenderly kissing your nose, cheeks, and chin with all my love and affection. I miss positioning your arms around my waist so that you hug me from behind in the way that I adore. I miss force-feeding you until you feel like you are a balloon about to burst. I miss comforting you with my gentle kisses and hugs that you can't get enough of. I miss harshly throwing pillows at you, and you tolerating me and tossing them back. I miss mouthing words to you without actually using my lips to speak. I miss exchanging adorable winks with chu. I could spend the entire day with you, having the time of our lives, enjoying ourselves and each other's company, and having a blast but the second you leave; I become lonely and miserable and miss you and await your call to hear your gentle, soothing voice again. I can't live without hearing your breathtaking voice calm and relax me. The reason I hug the teddy bear you gave me, and hold him so tight, and squeeze and I don't let him go until the morning is to relieve myself of the feeling of lonesomeness. Since this was one of the many sweet and thoughtful gifts that you got me, I decided to return the favor. Whenever you miss me immensely, hug beary! Or any other stuffed animal that I have gotten for you. I buy them for you for a special reason. So you'll never be alone, and never feel lonely. As long as you have one of them near you, I hope you feel that at least a part of me is there, in person, with you. With you. Caring for you and loving you with all of my heart. Hug and cuddle those stuffed animals at night when you sleep and have sweet and unforgettable dreams about me. I hope they compensate for the fact that I cannot see you everyday. I love you everyday and every hour of my life. I promise to be forever faithful and loyal to you even when we fight or have problems in our relationship. I love you my hunny bunny. Give me a call anytime you miss me, or miss the sound of my voice. I'll always be there for you. I love you so much. I may not be the best girlfriend in the world, and I may not be able to express my love for you the best in writing but I try so much. I poured all my love and emotions into these letters; I really hope all of them put a smile on your amazing face. Love youuu. Here are some cute pictures of us that could hopefully eliminate the pain and sadness. Just remember that I'm always here for you.

*pictures of us and me/collage