Open When... It is a special day

Dear Boyfriend,

Oooh so I heard today was a special day! I surely hope it is an anniversary today. I can't wait to go on an amazing date with you to celebrate. No matter what the occasion is, I know we love going out and honoring it. Well honey, I congratulate us on everything we have achieved in our lives and I can't wait to see where we go from here. I want to express how much you mean to me. You've made my life feel complete in every way. You're my motivator to keep achieving in school, you're my teddy bear when I wake up with nightmares, you're my mediator when I get into arguments with my family, you're my inspiration when I'm in a bad mood. I would need more than 2 hands to count the number of roles you've played for me. Thank you for your endless compassion and care. Because of you, I feel confident in my own skin. I feel brave wearing my favorite outfits and I feel like a superstar when I walk into a room. Just knowing that you are here to support me makes me invincible. Despite my flaws, you've never made me feel any less than perfect. I knew you were the one when our souls fitted together so beautifully. After each date, we got to know each other slowly, we opened up to each other to heal the broken beings underneath. I got to know a side of you hidden from face value. And no matter if you were shy at first, I loved that side of you. I love your imperfections, your secrets, and the things that make up your aura. I feel comfortable and at peace in your presence. You have a way of making me feel things no one else does. With you my emotions are heightened. I love spending our high school days together, tipsy with love, giggling like fools. I know we will encounter many more remarkable days and I just can't wait. Let's enjoy today okay? Muah.