Open When... You need me

Dear Boyfriend,

Honey, don't you worry, I'm right here. I'll always be here for anything that you need. I need you to understand that I will always stick by your side, I will always support you, and I will always stand up for you. Anything that you need baby, you know I'll stay loyal and true to you, and only you. I know you've had people in your life that you thought believed in you, but then turned against you, and I promise; I will never treat you like that. I love you too much to ever hurt you and you know that's true.

If you need me for anything, don't think that you are bothering me. Please don't ever think you are bothering me in general. Because you never are. Because all that does is make me feel like you don't want to trust me. With any problem you have, or if you need some advice, I beg you, don't be afraid to call me. I'm never gonna turn my back on you and deny you any help. I'll only be trying to make all of your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true. You can place all your trust in me. I'll always be honest with you, I'll keep all your secrets, and I won't ever call your thoughts and feelings stupid.

I promised you that I would never break your heart. This goes without saying that I also promise to never hurt you. And I will keep those promises. I hope you believe me. I'm only going to express my kindness and passion toward you, because that's all there is. Still, I wrote this letter so that you know that even if it feels like everything is falling apart, even if it feels like the world is ending, even if you feel like you are broken and damaged, I'm here to make it all better. I'm here to heal all your wounds and kiss away the pain. Ok baby? I know you need me, and I'm sorry I can't be there every day to provide you with healing affection that makes all your troubles disappear. Call me right now hun. I promise, I have some sweet words that will relax you and lighten your mood. I love you dearly. Your princess will be waiting. Waiting for you to call her without fear, and confide all your problems and worries to her.

I apologize so much for the fact that we always have to call each other. I know it isn't easy being far away from me, but I try to distract you from the distance. I always try to make it seem like distance shouldn't tear up our relationship, and it shouldn't be a factor that determines our love for each other. My love, I want you to open gift #11. I know it will make you smile because it will most definitely remind you of me. Lots of love and kisses from your queen.

*chapstick