Open When... It's Thanksgiving

Dear Boyfriend,

Happy Thanksgiving baby! I'm not sure if we're celebrating it together, but if we're not then at least you have this letter to give you so many thanks for everything you do. I find this holiday special because we've done so many nice things for one another (it's impossible to count all of them). And we are grateful for having each other in our lives. I may not say it enough, but I love you. I love you and I love every single little thing about you. I am super grateful for everything that you do for me, you wouldn't believe the amount of thanks I have to give. Ever since we've met, you've been devoting yourself to making me happy, and I'll never find another person in the entire world who makes me as happy as you do. When I met you, I instantly fell in love with you. You were charming, kind, shy, adorable, and perfect all around. But never in a million years did I think we would be at this point and you would mean so much to me. I want to dedicate this letter to giving all my thanks for all the love and kindness you've showered me with for over a year now. 

Thank you for keeping me warm. 
I'll never forget all those times you've offered me your jacket or wrapped me in your arms to preserve our body heat. 

Thank you for singing to me until I fall asleep. 
All those days of peaceful and perfect sleep would not be possible without your sweet and calming voice lulling me to sleep. 

Thank you for sharing your food with me.
We both know how much you love food, but you love me more and I'm very grateful for that. 

Thank you for holding all my stuff whenever we go somewhere.
My phone, brush, chapstick, reciepts, money, credit card, jacket, keys would not have made it home alive if it wasn't for you. 

Thank you for doing my homework and studying with me.
You cannot even imagine how much you've decreased my stress by doing my assignments when I'm overwhelmed and how much you've helped me prepare for tests.

Thank you for writing me letters and giving me thoughtful presents.
I adore everything you've ever written or given me. I look over the sweet letters when I'm missing you tremendously, and your gifts are always somewhere in sight in my rooms. 

Thank you for opening the door for me.
Little things must be appreciated too. Thank you for always being a gentleman. 

Thank you for sending me sweet texts and calling me every second you get. 
Every time I get a text from you, my heart does a little flip. I'm always excited when you call me and I get to hear your loving voice. 

Thank you for always listening to me.
I love it that you lend me your ear and listen to all my stories and and give me your full attention.

Thank you for taking millions of pictures with me. 
I always want a trillion pictures and you're so patient to deal with me while I get the "perfect one". 

Thank you for showing me off.
It always make me feel super confident when you brag about me, or tell people how amazing I am. 

Thank you for making me smile and laugh.
All the compliments you give me, all the kind things you do for me, bring a wide smile to my face. When you tickle me or bring out your jokes, I'm usually on the bed laughing uncontrollably.

Thank you for carrying me.
Whether we're on our way to burger king, or we're out with my friends, or we're at a place that involves a lot of walking, you always carry me for as long as you can until you get tired. 

Thank you for being supportive.
It's always comforting to know that you"ll be by my side when I need you. 

Thank you for taking care of me. 
You always want the very best for me, and you won't stop until I am well and happy. I'm grateful for your dedication to my well being.

Thank you for loving me endlessly.
For over a year now, you've been loving me with all your heart and caring for me with all your might. Thank you so much.

Happy Thanksgiving my love. 

*ferrero collection chocolates