Open When... It's Our Year and Seven Months Anniversary

Dear Boyfriend, 

Oh lookie! Another card to honor another special moment. What could this mean? Nothing out of the ordinary, just me saying thanks and being appreciative of all the wonderful things that you do for me each and every single day and night. 

You are a joy to the eyes, a breath of fresh air, and a delightful song to the ears. Your looks bring weakness to my knees as they turn to jelly. Your sexiness shines above everything, you could be a male model if you so wished. No matter how many times you insult that beautiful face of yours, I will be there every time to counter your negative argument. It should be a crime to insult your magically gorgeous looks. You are like a god my love. Don't you dare consider yourself anything less. I speak the truth love, I could never lie to you. When you walk into a room, I am stunned. How can a man look so drop dead gorgeous and sexy and make my knees so weak and my heart patter like bird's wings? Only you could answer that question as it is you and everything that you do. You are a gorgeous hunk of a man, the most handsome one I've ever laid eyes upon. Your radiance lights up a room and I'm not surprised to say that you are the center of everyone's attention. Don't question it, don't ever tell me that I am mistaken. You ARE the most attractive man in the universe, and YOU ARE MINE :) Let's not argue with fact here. The reason I call you a breath of fresh air is because you ease my eyes and give them something refreshing and sexy to gaze at and when your soft voice hits my ears, you can believe that I melt like a popsicle on a hot day.

But what good is a man that is just good looking with a soothing voice? None at all. But luckily for me, my baby has it all. He has the knowledge (except when he confuses his continents; hey we all make mistakes sometimes), the huskiness, the strength, the confidence, the dedication, the commitment, the loyalty, the hope, and the ambition. My well-rounded man, you have every quality that a girl could dream of, and it's all for me. It's always the hottest thing when a man is sure of himself, and I can appreciate that all the time with you. Your confidence boosts your sexiness and vice-versa. You never fail to surprise me, you're a natural at the art of surprise. 

You are more than just a pretty face, your brilliance stands out like the rest of your star qualities. You never fail to amaze me with the quantity of your knowledge and the limits of your brain. You are a genius my darling, and don't let anyone make you believe otherwise. What stuns me the most is your full and complete dedication, commitment, and loyalty to me and me only. How can such a perfect man want to make me his forever? It's truly a fascinating story of our love, and may we never fully understand why we connect with each other the way we do, but I love you to infinity and that is fact. I will keep on loving you for so many more anniversaries, you have no idea. Happy year and 7 months my love.