Open When... You want to know why my heart beats

Dear Boyfriend,

My hunny bunny, my precious pancake, my sweetheart, the love of my life, mi corazon... You were wondering why my heart beats? You were wondering who my heart works so hard for? You were questioning why I run out of breath whenever you take a step near me? You were curious about why my heart pounds a million times a minute when I'm with you? Look no further for the answers baby, it's all about you. 

YOU are the reason my heart attempts to burst from my chest. 

YOU are the reason I feel butterflies in my tummy.

YOU are the reason I feel tingles all over my body.

YOU are the reason I get an electrifying touch.

YOU are the reason my hand starts to sweat when it's holding yours.

YOU are the reason I laugh (loudly, like a piggy). 

YOU are the reason that I live every day smiling.

YOU are the reason I am happy on the outside and on the inside.

YOU are the reason I am such a happy-go-lucky spirit.

YOU are the reason I light up inside.

YOU are the reason why I live my life fearlessly; you've shown me that I don't need to be perfect all the time.

YOU are the reason I am a stronger and smarter woman.

YOU are the reason I live life in a state of satisfaction, wanting no more than I have already been blessed with.

You are the reason why my heart beats mi amor. Every single reason reminds me of what a beautiful human being I have fallen in love with. I couldn't live without you, and I don't even want to imagine a world without you. I would crumble to pieces without you baby. Thank you for being my moon and my stars and thank you for loving me as strongly as you do. I miss you so much sweetie pie. I hope I get to visit you soon. Take care.