Open When... It's Your Birthday

Dear Boyfriend,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! Another year flew by so fast. I seem to remember we were just celebrating your birthday last year haha. Another year older, how shall we celebrate? I'm sure we have some grand plans lined up for the occasion. Since this letter has now become your birthday card, I'm going to do the stereotypical thing and wish you the most amazing birthday. I wish you plenty of happiness in this upcoming year. May your smile be endless and bright and no one breach your optimistic attitude. I wish you a boost of confidence as you turn another year older. May your esteem be unshattered and your actions be bold and unmistakable. I also wish this year to treat you well financially and socially. I hope you keep excelling at your job and pursuing your education as well. I know you have everything down packed, but another thoughtful wish doesn't hurt right? I also hope you make a lot of new friends in this upcoming year as well as keep your existing friends. And while I'm at it, take some risks this year too sweetheart. Who knows, they might be the most fortunate decisions of your life...

I know that this birthday will be even more fantastic than the last. As long as I've known you, you've been a ray of sunshine in my life. You've been keeping my life blissful in every way. Thank you for making me smile and laugh even when it's the last thing I want to do. Thank you for making me feel comforted and whole when I'm falling apart. Thank you for caring about everyone around you before yourself; you do not get enough praise for this. You deserve only all the best. And I hope this birthday gives you everything you've ever wanted and so much more. Feliz cumpleaños mi amor.