Open When... It's Christmas

Dear Boyfriend,

Merry Christmas my hunny bunny! This wonderful opportunity to spend an amazing holiday like Christmas with you is enough of a gift for me. Tis' the season for me to express how grateful I am for everything that you do for me and will continue on doing for me.

Who would have ever thought that we would end up loving and caring for each other the way we do now? I certainly didn't predict us to last this long and go this far. I nudged my way into your guarded heart and unlocked it and showed you the true meaning of love. There is no one other than you that I would rather spend the holidays with. It's times like these that make me think a little more, appreciate a little more, and treasure things a little more.

1)Thank you so much for dealing with me.

I know I can be a pain sometimes. I always like to be right, I get upset when things don't go my way, and I often blame you for things you didn't do. But regardless of that, you still choose to express all of your sweet and tender love to me. You still consider me your princess. You still consider me perfect. You still tell me that everything is okay and attempt to fix all of my problems in a heartbeat. I just needed to let you know how much I appreciate this.

2)Thank you so much for sharing with me.

Okay, so I know sometimes I steal your food... Or your drinks... Or your clothes... Or I take up your entire bed when we snuggle... Or I plop my fat butt down somewhere and restrict you from sitting down... Nonetheless, you're always in a good mood, and you are delighted to share anything and everything with me, which is just another reason for me to love you unconditionally. I'm very grateful for your kind nature and attitude toward me with everything.

3)Thank you so much for keeping me company.

I only have to text the words "I'm lonely" for my honey bear to become fully alert and call me in a supersonic second. I acknowledge the fact that most guys wouldn't do this for a girl. I know you're different. You're special. You're mine. And there's another reason for me to never let you go.

4)Thank you so much for countless amounts of kisses and hugs.

God knows how many times you've squeezed me to the point where my back frighteningly cracks and terrifies us both. And the amounts of kisses that my cheeks and lips have felt and savored... I admire these little things so much. Please don't ever stop with your endless and extraordinary affection and love that I treasure so deeply in my heart.

5)Thank you so much for opening up to me.

I know it's difficult and terrifying to uncover all your feelings and emotions to someone, and dedicate your heart to them, and trust them not to abuse, break, or forget about it. I understand that it was a very tough decision, choosing to unlock your heart and very tenderly place it into my hands, and pray that I take care of it well. I'm telling you now, you did not make the wrong decision, and you will never regret this complicated choice. I promise you.

6)Thank you so much for all of the adventures.

At this point in our relationship, we've created so many incredible memories than I can even count. You never fail to be spontaneous, travel to new places and attempt new things, and tag along for all of my ideas as well. Nothing feels better than exploring the world with you directly by my side.

7)Thank you so much for being yourself.

Your passion for putting others before yourself, making everyone happy and smiling, and your constant kindness towards everyone is something that I will always be amazed by. I admire how you don't put on a new persona to convince people to think of you as something that you're not. I'm basically trying to say thank you for not being fake. You would be surprised at the amount of people who pretend to care, but actually don't. Thank you for not being one of those people. I adore the way you're not afraid to be yourself and let your true colors show around your friends, and around me. You always inspire me every single day, and I feel absolutely blessed to be a significant part of your life. You make me want to become a better version of myself, and you always encourage me to strive for the best. Cheers to you baby.

8)Thank you so much for holding me tight.

All of the snuggles, cuddles, holding hands, hugs, and all other affection has made my life complete and made me fall deep in love with you over a billion times. You've improved my life so much with these little things that could be taken for granted. But no. They mean so much to me and I hope nothing ever happens that forces you to stop all of this sweet affection.

9)Thank you so much for all the compliments.

Whether you're just telling me that I look nice for our date, or whether your describing how my smile could end all the wars and violence in the world and easily brighten up anyone's day, no matter what depressing state of mind they are in; I appreciate and recall every wonderfully admirable thing you've ever said to me since the start of our relationship.

10)Thank you so much for infinitely and truly loving me.

This one, no matter how many times I say it, no matter how many times I spell it out for you, no matter how many times I text it, no matter how many times I write it, this one will never completely receive all my thankfulness and appreciation. I could describe to you a billion times how grateful I am for all your love, but it would never even be close to enough. It wouldn't ever be close to the amount of love you feel for me. No matter if I spent an entire day, an entire 24 hours giving you plain kisses on your flawless face, it wouldn't be enough. There's no way of thanking you that would even begin to compete with the true love and emotions that you present to me every hour of every day. If I can't even thank you, what is there left for a madly in love girl to do? If I was there with you, I would stare deeply into your loving and caring eyes, your eyes that ignite my smile in an instant, your eyes that determine my entire mood, your eyes that make my day, your eyes that I would do anything just to see them for a brief second; and remind you of all the promises that we've ever made to each other. Those promises aren't just blunt phrases that we ought to forget in the future. No, those promises hold so much more value than we could ever imagine. Those promises determine our future, and the way we wish for it to be. And as long as we maintain those promises with each other, there's no telling how far we will go. How lengthy our relationship will be. How much deeper we will fall in love. So when I look into those gentle brown eyes of yours, and when I awaken those wonderful memories of our numerous promises, your eyes will light up, and you will smile and kiss me so passionately. I will tell you how much those promises mean to me, and if we've kept them for this long, I believe that we can do anything as long as we are together. I hope you'll tell me that you feel the exact same, and continue loving me in that unconditional way that you do. I know it's still not enough to thank you, it never will be enough, but I will keep on trying as long as we are united. As long as our relationship thrives, I will always do my best to make you consider yourself the luckiest guy in the world, to make you smile every second that you are with me, and even every second we are separated. I will always use kind and soothing words to calm you and keep you happy. I will always give you cute pet names and stay by your side to fully support you with every decision that you make. I will always love you with all of my heart. Merry Christmas my one and only love. Find the two presents with the number 22 on them and enjoy my baby.

*Christmas lights,Christmas sock w/ candy